Why Study In Europe?
Medical universities in Europe provide high quality education with affordable tuition fees to students all around the world. The continent is known for its diversified culture and helps students from all around the world to experience an open environment to learn and grow in. Lakhs of students fly across in pursue in MBBS in Europe and this is why:
Eligibility for MBBS in Europe
Clearing NEET: Clearing the Nation eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is an imperative to apply in Europe for MBBS.
High School Education Scores: Most universities refer to a candidate’s scores in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for their 10+2 levels of education. A high score in these subjects provides an easy doorway to students into universities for MBBS in Europe.
Additionally, candidates must also possess at least a 60% score in 10+2 levels of education with a background in science.
Age Criteria: Applicants must be 17 or above as on 31st December of the year they submit their application.
Fees and Funding for MBBS in Europe | Indian Students
The cost of studying MBBS in Europe is comparatively less than studying MBBS in private universities in India or USA. However, this does not limit the quality of education that these universities provide.
Tuition fees for MBBS in Europe range from 1,50,000 INR to 10,00,000 INR.
The cost of living in Europe is not as exorbitant as living in the USA or United Kingdom. Students can find affordable accommodation around universities and colleges. Living near universities help students to cut down on travel expenses which make it even more affordable to survive in Europe.
Food expenses are manageable and one can find a bar or a restaurant at every corner of the block.
Accommodation expenses such as rent and maintenance fees can range from 35,000 INR to 75,000 INR depending on the area where your property is located.
Looking for a scholarship to study MBBS in Europe? UniScholarz has a wide range of scholarships for Indian and International students. Give your dreams wings to fly by applying to need based, merit based, country-specific or student-specific scholarships.
Admission procedure for MBBS in Europe
Once you have decided on the university where you want to pursue your MBBS, the following steps would help you make it through to gaining admissions in your dream college:
1. Fill the online application form correctly with information with best knowledge. Making errors while filling your application form may lead to your university discarding it.
2. Make sure you have proven your English proficiency by providing evidence of passing English Proficiency Tests (EPTs) like IELTS or TOEFL. The requirements for English skills may vary for each academic institution.
3. Universities may consider giving you an offer letter once you have met the requirements of eligibility as mentioned above as well as evidence of English proficiency. All universities in Europe generally respond to an application between 10–12 days.
4. Payment for your course fee makes up for the next step in getting closer to your admissions.
5. Once you have paid your course fees, you can expect your application to be a success. However, your journey does not end there.
6. Apply for a Schengen visa by following the guidelines of the European embassy.
7. Your visa is the real ticket you need to have in order to catch a flight to any of the European countries.
8. Book a ticket and fly!
Which are the top universities for MBBS in Europe?
The average length of an MBBS in Europe is 6 years. These are the top universities in Europe for MBBS where you can dedicate your next 6 years in learning medicine:
1. Medical University of Gdansk, Poland requires a at least a 50% in NEET
A non-profit medical university that is gaining popularity from the people of Pomerenia.
2. Lviv National Medical University, Ukraine requires 50 in PCB (physics, chemistry, biology), NEET Established in 1784 it is one of the oldest universities in Europe for Medicine offering more than 90 PG courses.
3. Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine requires 50% in NEET and PCB
This university ranks 21 within the country and was established in 1841. One of the leading medical universities in Europe is a preferred option for medical aspirants.
4. Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine requires 50% in NEET and PCB
The third oldest university in Ukraine specialises in research and knowledge and has a world running of 550.
We are glad to help you resolve your questions about studying MBBS in Europe. To find out more about Studying MBBS In Australia For Indian Students and MBBS In Canada For Indian Students.